A Catch Up! 8point8 Regional Innovation & Small Business Conference
We've had a busy few weeks around here at 8point8 Headquarters! Ticket sales are going well for the 8point8 Regional Innovation and Small Business Conferencewe're hosting in Wagga Wagga this August. Get on board! We'd love to see you there.
If you haven't already we'd love to connect with you via our Facebook page and help us share a few articles you might find interesting. There's always lots to chat about over there!
If you've missed anything, here's a little recap on what's been happening lately...
- The Wave Awards - named after Wagga's infamous 5 o'clock wave; the awards will highlight best innovation practice and those making a wave of difference in regional Australia. Read all about those here. Do you know someone worthy of these awards? Shout out if you do!
- Regional house prices tipping $2 million as people move away from the city. Check that out here.
- Retail property investors in NSW are buying into the idea of “Big Australia” spending almost $200 million on malls in Orange, Coffs Harbour and Newcastle in the first five months of the year. Read more here.
- Australia's most creative regional communities revealed. Is yours in this list?
- Regional Development Australia Riverina who is one of our leading partners for 8point8. Visit our area this August when you attend our Regional and Small Business Conference.
- City of Wagga Wagga who is one of our sponsors for 8point8. Our conference couldn't go ahead without their support.
- Visit NSW who is one of our main partners also. If you haven't been to Wagga Wagga before then now is the time to check out all we have to offer!
- Guest speaker: Kerry Anderson - Session: WHAT IS CO-WORKING, INCUBATION AND ACCELERATION?
- Guest Speaker: Katie van den Brand - Session: ROLE OF THE BUSINESS CHAMBER IN INNOVATION ECOSYSTEMS.
Read more about our speakers and the program via our website.
Lots more happened behind the scenes! We're finalising everything for the big event. If you haven't got your tickets yet then head to our website to find out more.